In the spotlight
Further news & insights from Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS)
“We do not expect a major wave of claims”
Interview | May 2022
- Russia’s war in Ukraine continues unabated, and the potential impact on the insurance industry is increasingly coming into question. We spoke to Chief Claims Officer Thomas Sepp.
ESG considerations for the construction industry
Expert risk article | May 2022
- As ESG concerns continue to evolve at a rapid pace, we highlight sustainability risk challenges in planning, process and coordination for construction and design professionals.
Connectivity of climate change and Nat Cats
Podcast | May 2022
- The perfect storm: In the new episode of Allianz Talks we address the challenges that climate change and natural catastrophes pose to businesses and insurance companies.
An insurance claim is the defining moment for our service – the moment when we deliver on our promise. Discover more about our global team and approach.
From captive management to crisis management: We field a range of specialist services to support our clients in managing the latest risk challenges.
Financials & Ratings
Financial strength ratings, quarterly results, annual reports and more: detailed financial information about Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty.
Annual survey identifying business risks
Allianz Risk Barometer
Top 3 global business risks in 2022
- Cyber incidents (44%) - 2021 rank: 3 (40%)
- Business interruption (42%) - 2021 rank: 1 (41%)
- Natural catastrophes (25%) - 2021 rank: 6 (17%)
Keep up to date on all news and insights from AGCS
Allianz Group companies
The Allianz Group offers a wide range of products, services, and solutions in insurance and asset management and operates as an international insurer on almost every continent.
With our worldwide network, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is one of the very few global insurers with an exclusive focus on the needs of global corporate and specialty clients.