Every client's needs are different. That's why we work closely with risk managers and brokers to offer custom cargo insurance coverage, backed up by market-leading capacity, flexible underwriting, strong financial ratings and fast claims handling.
We have the hands-on experience needed for any type of cargo insurance claim, from simple to complex losses (e.g. general average and piracy).
And our recovery services focus on reducing the financial impact of loss, paying special attention to salvage and subrogation solutions, helping to reduce clients' net losses and lower program costs.
- captive solutions
- difference in conditions and difference in limits (DIC/DIL)
- stock through-put
- freight liability
- cargo consequential loss
- war and strikes (including terrorism)
Market focus at a glance
- Complex business that requires local policies, risk controls and tailored underwriting/claims expertise
- Multinational and captive Programmes
- Project cargo including delay in start-up
- Appetite for risks in a wide range of industries with a focus on risk managed accounts (e.g. manufacturers, importers/exporters and traders
- Stockthrouput policies and transit programmes
UK online cargo services "QuoteSME"
AGCS is here to partner with you
What you can expect from us
countries and territories
Marine Insurance insights
Annual survey identifying business risks
Allianz Risk Barometer
Top 3 business risks in Marine and Shipping in 2022
- Business interruption (42%) - 2021 rank: 2 (36%)
- Natural catastrophes (33%) - 2021 rank: 3 (27%)
- Fire, explosion (25%) - NEW