We seize environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks and embed responsible business practices across our company. For any insurance business transactions, we consider the ESG risks associated with such transactions.
- In a fast changing world, AGCS identifies emerging issues and develops innovative risk management strategies.
- We have multiple instruments to integrate ESG considerations into our underwriting activities and aim to lead by integrating ESG factors into our insurance.
- All of our ESG integration activities are part of Allianz Group-wide corporate rules on risk management, underwriting and investment.
- Low-carbon economy: As an investor and insurer we manage risks arising from climate change and promote the transition to a low-carbon economy. As a company we reduce our environmental impacts.
- Business integration: We manage ESG risks and seize opportunities, and embed responsible business practices across our company.
- Social Inclusion: We contribute to building more inclusive societies, through our Encouraging Future Generations program.
Annual survey identifying business risks
Allianz Risk Barometer
Top 3 global business risks in 2022
- Cyber incidents (44%) - 2021 rank: 3 (40%)
- Business interruption (42%) - 2021 rank: 1 (41%)
- Natural catastrophes (25%) - 2021 rank: 6 (17%)
Allianz Group companies
The Allianz Group offers a wide range of products, services, and solutions in insurance and asset management and operates as an international insurer on almost every continent.
With our worldwide network, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) is one of the very few global insurers with an exclusive focus on the needs of global corporate and specialty clients.