AGCS' regional responsibilities are divided to six regional units
- Asia Pacific - Regional Managing Director: Mark Mitchell (with AGCS offices & desks in Australia*, China*/Hong Kong, India, Indonesia*, Japan, Myanmar, Singapore and South Korea)
- Central & Eastern Europe - Regional Managing Director: Hans-Jörg Mauthe (with AGCS offices & desks in Austria, Germany and Switzerland)
- Ibero/LatAm - Regional Managing Director: Gianluca Piscopo (with AGCS offices & desks in Argentina*, Brazil, Colombia*, Mexico*, Portugal* and Spain)
- Mediterranean & Africa - Regional Managing Director: Patrick Thiels (with AGCS offices & desks in Belgium, France, Italy, Netherlands and South Africa)
- North America - Regional Managing Director: William Scaldaferri (with AGCS offices & desks in Canada and the United States)
- London & Nordics - Regional Managing Director: Nadia Côté (with AGCS offices & desks in Denmark, Finland, Ireland*, Norway, Sweden and United Kingdom).
As a leading Allianz brand, AGCS is part of one of the world's strongest financial services groups. When you partner with us, you partner with Allianz Group.
Our network of Allianz-owned offices in more than 70 countries plus network partners in other locations means we can service clients in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
** Currently subject to sanctions and business restrictions. More info on Allianz Group's website dummy